Monday, March 16, 2020

How to Help your Extroverted Friends

Note: This is a 90% humorous post I did because of all the craziness right now. I do not mean to poke fun at either introverts or extroverts.


Dear Introverted people,

We've heard a lot about how to care for you recently. Because awesome people like y'all deserve to be taken care of. But recent events have been rather trying for many extroverts of the world, so it's time to give back to that outgoing person you befriended.


First Things First: Text them. 
Make sure your friend knows there are still people out there and that they are not alone. Text them now, and two hours from now, and tomorrow morning. They are going to want to hear from you.

Second: Do a video call.
Nothing cheers an extrovert like actually seeing their friends face. Since meeting in person is hard right now, video chats are the way to go. Believe me, your friend would probably love to tell you all about their week, or just eat cheesecake with you virtually.

Third: Remind them of all the things they could get done. 
In a world full of people to talk to, sometimes extroverts have trouble remember they have things like laundry, writing, or cleaning to catch up on. Remind them of that stuff. It will help keep their mind off of the lack of people around them.

Fourth: Watch a movie with them. 
Get the same movie, sync it up, and chat via text, phone, or video call while you watch! This is a great way to hang out and chill to. (I believe on Netflix you can watch a movie with someone else easily).

Fifth: Encourage them to get outside. 
Sunshine and grass will be good from them. Believe me, they will appreciate the reminder.

Alright, now once you've done any or all of these things, comment below for my virtual high five. Thank you for helping take care of a lonely extrovert today. If you've got any more ideas on how to help an extrovert, or you think I should do an introverted side to this, comment below and tell me!

12 comments:

  1. *High five* *Washes hands with soap an water right after*

    Don't worry, my dear extroverted sister, I will spend lots of time hanging out with you during this time of need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *High five* hehe, good job. ;)

      YEY!! *Hugs you tight* You are the most amazing introvert I know. <3

      Delete
  2. That's funny! :D Yes, I feel the need for time with people! Okay, it's not too bad right now since we can still attend church, and it's just Monday.
    But something you can add would be emails! I love to get emails. Or comments on their blogs if they have one. ;)
    *high five*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know. I am so greatful I have a big family to hang out with!! Our church has gone all online because the school we meet at closed. =/
      Ohh, so true! Emails are pretty awesome! That to! Thanks so much for the sugesstions!
      *High five*

      Delete
  3. Girl this post tho!!! Extrovert here so I totally get this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm a total extrovert and related to all of these WAY too much XD Thanks for taking care of us, Mikayla XD
    P.S. ....I would totally like to see a introverted version just because this was so funny and true honestly.
    love love loved it Mikayla!
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! I'm an extrovert, so this was a lot for me. XD *Hugs* Thanks for stopping by. ;D
      Will do! I'll get to work on it. =D
      Thank you!! <3
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  5. This extrovert approves of this list 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Mikayla, this post is brilliant, haha :) Loved it. And these are legitimate ideas/actions one can take. The wittiness of your writing is wonderful.

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lot of fun writing it. =) Aww, thank you. <3

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!