Saturday, October 24, 2020

Half Stress, Half Chill

Here is a picture of a turtle for your enjoyment. 


I'm behind on my Goodreads challenge. 
I haven't been training with my puppy. 
My room is in a constant state of looking like a tornado went through it. 
I've eaten corndogs for my work lunch for two weeks 'cause I'm too lazy to make better lunches. 
I haven't posted much of anything on social media lately. 
I haven't prepped anything f or my vacation next week. 
I haven't written anything for months. 
I have a whole pile of letters that need replys.
I haven't used my camera in weeks. 


I've read some epic books lately. 
My dog still loves cuddling me. 
I actually managed to clean my room today. 
Corndogs are epic. Especially with ranch dressing. 
I haven't really missed posting too much. 
I get to go on vacation!!
I'm sure writing will continue eventually.
People are really patient waiting for letters.
I'll take photos again soon. 

I've been feeling the pull of two different sides of life lately so much lately. I'm half chill, and half stress at this point, but the two things do not like to coincide. This results in a lot of nights staying up until midnight watching movies, then getting up early to get to work on time, and falling asleep on the couch when I get home. I proceed to get up, work on my own stuff, and then repeat the whole process. Not a terrible way to spend time, but I am hoping to learn a bit more balanced. 

This post doesn't have some great deep meaning. I'm excited because I'll be going on vacation next week and so I'm going to seize the time and take a break from social media. I'm trying to work on some better habits, but also learning to let go of some of my expectations. 

How are you doing? 

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, hugs, girl! I know exactly how you feel <33 hang in there. It'll be okay. And no rush to answer my letter. I have one to answer from you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really aperechiate it! <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Thank you for this! <3
    Hope you're enjoying your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. <3 <3
      It was an awesome vacation, thank you!!

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!