Saturday, May 14, 2022

A Look Into Colorado



Hey! I wanted to share some photos from our vacation to Colorado. I'll share more of what we did in my highlights post, but I had to many photos to fit there. These aren't in the correct order, but I figured it didn't matter to much. 


It snowed two days we were there, and it was especially fun to see the deer out in the snow. <3


This is at the top of Bible Point, a small mountain near the YWCA where we stayed. We are, in fact, standing on a ledge with a sheer drop off in this picture. That was kind of terrifying, but it was worth it to get some fun pictures! 



This is my bro-in-law being awesome at Garden of the Gods. 


Rebekkah and I at Garden of the Gods. <3





My Mom, Dad, Rebekkah and I first came to Garden of the Gods in 2017 for our graduation trip, so it was very fun to come back together. 



This is a model plane at Focus on the Family. This is my happy place. It had so much Adventures in Oddessy and The Last Chance Detectives stuff! 


I hope you enjoyed this very brief look into our vacation. It was a delightfully relaxing time where I read a ton more then I thought I would, hiked, swam, and spent an insane amount of time in a craft hut. Of corse it wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it a lot! I already miss the mountains. 

9 comments:

  1. Mikayla Thank You for sharing your Colorado trip. The photos are lovely. I love the photo of the deer. They are so cute.
    Have a great week
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikayla you did a fantastic job with the photography. The pictures are brilliant. The snow capped Mountains and the Deer ones are gorgeous.
    God Bless
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Colorado is so gorgous it is really easy to photograph!

      Delete
  3. Wow, those are really cool photos! I love the one with the deer; it's so pretty. I haven't had a chance to visit Colorado yet (though I have a friend living in that state). But it looks amazing over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, I hope you get chance, it really is gorgous! The moutains put in amazing perspective how small we really are.

      Delete
  4. It looks like y'all had a great time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!
    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!