Sunday, August 23, 2020

Video's for a Rainy Day


I really want to do a life update post, but I haven't had a lot of time/energy for it yet. So I thought for today y'all might enjoy what I've been watching lately. Youtube has been a fun way to unwind after work. Most of these are comedy sketches, but there are a couple songs in there also.

1. Elevator Romance Gone Wrong Studio C
I'm a sucker for comedy sketches done to a song, so this one is right up my ally.

2. 2020 is the Worst Year Ever It's a Southern Thing Y'all
This is just a funny video about several years getting together and having a "worst year ever" competition.

3. If We Have Each Other Alec Benjamin
A beautiful song, with a pretty epic video. <3

4. Sir Humphrey: The Woke White Knight Studio C
What if someone took modern communication philosophies back to medieval times?

5. Cool With Being Crazy Willow City
This is a super fun song and a really cool video to go with it.

6. Budget Cuts Studio C
A sketch without any props due to budget cuts, which turns out pretty funny.

Go ahead and let me know if you check these out. Even if you don't, comment telling me how your week was!

2 comments:

  1. I love watching It's a Southern Thing Ya'll!

    If We Have each Other was so beautiful and almost made me cry!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!