Saturday, November 21, 2020

My Top Five Christmas Books

I just put up my Christmas decorations. Yup, a week before Thanksgiving. I know some of you are groaning in , but honestly, I just love Christmas so much I didn't want to wait. I've got a Christmas candle burning and have already done a lot of my shopping. I'm in the mood so I wanted to share my top five Christmas books, so here we go:

Treasures in the Snow by Patricia st. John. This was my all-time favorite as a kid. It still has a powerful message for kids and adults. 

A Very Bookish Christmas. The collection is epic and I'm linking it on Amazon because it's only going to be available for a bit longer before it goes away forever. I would highly recommend all the stories in it. <3

At Christmas Lodge by Rebekah Morris. This is a tiny, but awesome little romance. <3

The Five Little Pepers by Margaret Sidney. This isn't strictly a Christmas book, but it has one of my favorite Christmas scenes ever. 

Gift From the Storm by Rebekah Morris. This is a sweet story with great characters and family relationships. 

Also, as a bonus, Little Women by Lousia May Alcott has some awesome Christmas's in it as well. The book starts just before Christmas. 


What's your favorite Christmas book? 

8 comments:

  1. Aw, two of my books made it to your top 5 Christmas list? I'm honored. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikayla I have happy memories of dad reading the night before Christmas every ye;so Twas The Night Before Christmas is my favorite Christmas book.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's awesome! I love that book! I have a tiny little copy of it which I keep on my desk and read a few times every Christmas season. <3

      Delete
  3. My favorite Christmas book is "The Night Before Christmas". I can still remember lying in bed with my twin sister Marion and our father reading the book to us. Thank you for your list of favorite Christmas books. Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, so sweet. <3 My pleasure. Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving, Marilyn!

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!