Friday, August 14, 2020

35 Smiles


These are 35 things that have made me smile lately. They are in no real order and don’t cover half of it, but I hope you enjoy them. 

Revolutionary by Josh Wilson
My one year Bible plan (even though I’m behind).  
Lavender and Vanilla EOS. 
Playing Mario Kart on lazy days. 
Morning sunshine. 
Trips to Hobby Lobby. 
Sweet tea on hot days. 
Cuddling puppies. 
Reading books all in one day.
My “dream” Mudlove bracelet. 
Writing tons of letters.
Watching the retro channel. 
Getting bursts of writing inspiration.
Lemons. 
Getting to bake with friends. 
Long phone calls while watching sunsets. 
My Buzz Lightyear keychain funko pop. 
Waking up to kitten nuzzles. 
Working a job where I can wear Converse every day.
Singing loud in the car. 
New gel pens from my mom. 
Wax seals on letters. 
Keeping that Duolingo streak. 
Learning new verses.
Family meals. 
Journaling at midnight. 
Texting siblings across the room. 
A rainbow notebook. 
Dream in the Sky perfume. 
Birds outside my window. 
Mail time.
Jamberry nail stickers. 
Chocolate brownie cliff bars.
Bubbles. 
Fluffy clouds. 


What's made you smile recently? 

8 comments:

  1. I love this! <3 Great post idea! Reading this made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feel free to use it, I would love to see yours!

      Delete
  2. Okay, I’m stealing this idea too. :D Love it, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for smiles! :) I love love love your list!
    Things that have made me smile recently...
    Mikayla Holman's blog
    A group on goodreads
    Fried chicken
    Kids in their seats in grocery carts
    paper work
    the idea of a new laptop
    God's love
    emails
    funny videos aka Studio C
    A kindle
    Cows
    snail mail... Yeah, 35 things probably wouldn't be that hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! Thanks for putting my blog on the list. <3
      God's love. <3 Fried chicken is just about the best. *Searches for food cause now I'm hungrey* I love your list! Thank you so much for sharing!!

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!