Friday, March 12, 2021

Matching Mudlove and Sales

When the pandemic started Mudlove.com came out with bracelets that said "In this together." My family got one for each one of us, and sent some out to friends as a reminder we were not alone. Over the years that I have brought from Mudlove getting matching, bracelets has been one of my favorite experiences. And the cool thing is right now they're having a buy one, get one free bracelet sale! So f you want to try a couple of their bands, or do matching, now is the time!


I got my first matching Mudlove bracelet with my sister in a sale like this a few years ago. My sister and I chose ''Never give up" and did a matching set with teal bands back in 2018 and it is still one of my favorite bands. Now I have several matching sets with my siblings, and I am considering doing another set with this sale. ;) 

If you're interested use the code MIKAYLAHBOGO at checkout! While you're over there, you should check out their doodles (tiny bracelets with pictures on them) because they're on sale! I just want to note that you do not have to use this code to do matching bands, it's just buy one get one free however you match it. 

THIS SALE IS OVER. 

What's something you're grateful for this weekend?

4 comments:

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!