Friday, September 10, 2021

W O R D S

I want words 

To wrap around these feelings 

I want peace

From all the crashing emotions

I want to be able to tell you

Why the words are so hard right now

But I can’t

All I can say is I’m here

And everything around me is changing

So I’m just hanging on

And watching it all come

Holding on to God

Since He never changes

I can’t find words to say

What I want to say to you

I can’t even find

Words for myself

So I’m going to go find them

Until then I can’t talk anymore

I can’t write anymore

I need to say goodbye

But I’ll be back soon


I'll be back in a month, or maybe two. I desperately need some time to just adjust to a massive amount of changes happening in my life, most of them very good. But I'll be back, and I'll catch you up when I do. Goodbye for now! 

8 comments:

  1. I'll miss you, but I totally understand the need for a break! Looking forward to hearing from you again when you return 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look foreward to coming back in a bit!

      Delete
  2. *hugs* I hope you have a good break. I understand this so much and I hope you'll find the words and peace and balance! Hugs, friend! (Also, this was beautiful. <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hugs* Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. <3

      Delete
  3. I totally understand the need for a hiatus. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!