Friday, November 12, 2021

And We're back on the Air

Hello everyone! It's nice to be back. It's been two months and wow, the time has flown by on my end. I would love to give you an update on all the things that have happened, but most of that will have to wait for a giant highlight at the end of the month (yeah, it's going to be three month's of highlights. O.o) 

As you might be able to tell, I still haven't found time to re-do the blog as I've been promising myself I would for the last year, but I'm trying to be okay with that. Right after I took my break, my sister Sarah got married, and another sister left on a two-month missions trip, then another sister moved in next to us with her family. Needless to say, the amount of change in my life these last two months has been overwhelming. I'd love to say I've handled it great, but I haven't. I've been busy trying to find a balance in my schedule. So for right now, I'm learning how to balance work, spending time with family, and my own projects. For the time that means I'll only be posting every other week. I need to ease back into this so I don't burn myself out! =)

At the moment I'm working on NaNo, which I have just been writing a random assortment of stories for, but I've been enjoying it. I haven't written much of anything since July, so it's good to be getting back into the swing of it. 

And of course the thing I'm most excited about is one of my best friends in the whole world is getting married tomorrow. O.o I'm in Arizona right now for the wedding, and am SO excited!!!

So, I'm all ears, tell me what y'all have been up to! I've missed chatting with y'all. <3 

12 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! *hugs* It sounds like your time away was productive, although really busy. I look forward to seeing more posts from you 😊 Enjoy your time in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hugs* It was, and it was nice to be able to catch up. =) Thank you! My time in Arizona was delightful!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mikayla;
    Nice hearing from you. I have been reading Christmas books and magazines. After Halloween the decorations were replaced with Thanksgiving ones. Trying to get most of my Christmas shopping done on line. Have a good time at the wedding.
    Have a great week
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Ohh, how fun! I am getting so excited for all the Christmas things! I hope you have a fantastic time!
      The wedding was lovely, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Mikayla! Good to hear from you!

    Yeah, lots of change at once isn't easy. I've lost my cool a few time too, when I went through similar circumstances. :) But God is so patient and gracious. I'm learning how to take it one day at a time.

    Best of luck this NaNoWriMo season. And that's super exciting to be at your bf's wedding! I hope you have a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lily!

      Indeed He is! <3

      Thank you so much! It was amazing!

      Delete
  4. Hi Mikayla, it was so nice to hear from you. Have a good time in Arizona. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here three weeks late to say... good to have you back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm always happy to hear from you. <3 I'm glad to be back!

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!