Friday, June 17, 2022

L O N G



Life is full of goodbyes 
That I never wanted to say 
People I wanted to hold on to 
Things I wanted to do 
All gone 
Without agreeing to it 
I had memories I wanted to build 
Things I wanted to share
People I wanted to meet 
But all too soon 
It was time to say goodbye 
As they went away to eternity
And it seems to me 
That life is very long 
When you have to say 
So many goodbyes


Life's been a mixed bag lately, but I have been so grateful for my epic friends and family. Drop me a comment with your favorite song right now. I could use some new material. 

4 comments:

  1. <3 Love you, girl. <3

    I know we listen to a lot of similar stuff so here's some songs I love that I think you not have heard. :)
    Pieces - Red
    Hard to Find - Skillet
    Never Let Go of Your Hand - Don Francisco
    Brother of the Son - Don Francisco
    Coloring Song - Petra

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorites right now...
    Thank God for Sunday Morning by Cochren & Co.
    Down the Road by Kenny Chesney
    I Believe by Bethel Music
    Hey Jesus by CAIN

    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!