Friday, May 31, 2019

Little Things


This week I have been reminded how much God loves me and cares about the little things.

I found a butterfly, its wings open on the road, sunning itself. It looked like a little piece of sunshine.

A friend re-read two books with me in one month, which was just about the best. She was also super patient when my internet wouldn't work and we had to wait and skype when I went into work with my sister.

The Wi-fi was out most of the week, reminding me to stop doing stuff online and focus on what mattered. I needed that reminder, as I tend to get to thinking that the internet will explode without me on it every few hours.

I'm getting to help train our puppy Belle, and half the time that means just letting her crawl into my lap and just cuddle. Best way to train.

It's been a good week. How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Mikayla. :) Little things are sometimes the best.
    ~Katja L.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!