Saturday, March 14, 2020

T R U S T



I was going to do my February highlights, but I decided to do a bit of a follow up to last week's post with some verses about trust. These are some that I am finding extremely comforting right now.

All verses are in NIV. 

Isaiah 12:2 
Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense
He has become my salvation

Psalm 62:5-8
Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from Him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God c ;
He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in Him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.


Psalm 9:10-11
Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Sing the praises of the Lord, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done.

Psalm 56:3-4
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?

Psalm 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord Himself, is the Rock eternal.

If you're looking for some good songs for all the craziness that is going on right now I recommend Fear Not My Child by Carmen and Close by Switch.

Our God is greater then the highs and lows. He is greater than any virus, and this is all under control. I am praying for God's people to boldly share His love in a time when everyone needs it so much.

2 comments:

  1. Great verses you picked out! <3

    Also, Psalm 91 is SUPER relevant right now. Literal protection from plagues promised to God's people. :) And Jesus spent a lot of His time healing people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!