Friday, May 22, 2020

Five Videos To Make You Smile


I thought it might be fun to share some of the videos I've been watching lately. All of these are super clean and fun but I would like to note for 4 and 5 I do not recommend other videos by these people. 


1. Quarantine Life by Matthew West.
I listened to this on repeat for an hour, it was just. so. fun.

2. This cover of Clean.
An amazing worship song performed by the worship team from a church where I work.

3. This cover of JJ Hellers Hand to Hold. <3
A beautiful cover preformed by four sisters.

4. Explaining the Pandemic to my Past Self

5. Disney Character in Quarantine Part 1Part 2, and Part 3.
Hilarious retentions of classic Disney songs with lyrics about the quarantine.
(Just a note, these videos do portray some of the "creepier" Disney characters, so if your sensitive (Or just don't like them like me) you might want to skip parts 2&3)

Drop me a comment of which of these you liked if you checked them out!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so fun! Thanks for sharing our song!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!