Friday, May 29, 2020

Interview with Kate Willis


Hey y'all! I am so excited to share with y'all an interview I did with Kate Willis in honor of her re-releasing her first book! I'm not used to doing interviews, but this was so much fun! 


You can buy The Treasure Hunt on Amazon. Or add it on Goodreads.

Awesome sibling interaction, a believable plot, and fun adventure. This book is full to the brim with fun. Even though it's geared towards middle schoolers, I really enjoyed this at 20. I am pretty sure if it had been around when I was a kid I would have worn out a copy. 




6 comments:

  1. That was a fun interview. I know what sibling interaction is like. There is plenty of adventure and fun in a large family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We had a blast doing it! Slibing interaction is the best. =D How many siblings do you have? =)

      Delete
  2. My two sisters[one older and the other is my twin] and I love to watch old movies together. We make some snacks to enjoy.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so fun! What are some of your favorite movies to watch?

      Delete
  3. Going to watch this ASAP! I’m sure it’ll be fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!