Saturday, June 19, 2021

I N B E T W E E N



The top and the bottom 

Feel a lot alike 

Just with opposite problems. 

Family still pulls together 

And friends surround you 

Some days drag 

And others fly by 

I don’t understand 

How the top and bottom feel the same 

But like fire and ice 

They just seem to go together 

When I’m at my worst 

I think about my best 

And at my best 

I think about my worst

And somehow I just realize 

I should have been more grateful 

For the days in-between 

The “boring” days

The days where life just went on 

Sometimes I miss those 

But I am so grateful 

For all the highs and lows 

And especially 

The days inbetween


2 comments:

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!