Thursday, June 13, 2019

One Foot In, One Foot Out


One foot in 
One foot out
I wasn’t ready to say goodbye
Straddling between things I love
Unable to part with either 
One foot in 
One foot out 
Not able to step over 
Tears streaming down my face 
Knowing it's about time 
I don’t want to say goodbye 
I’m not ready for it 
One foot over 
Now I’m both feet in 
I’ve moved over 
I was right 
I wasn’t ready for this 
But it was time 
And now it’s time to move on 
One foot in front of the other 
One step at a time
I’m ready to say hello 
To whatever is coming up next 

2 comments:

  1. I know this feeling <3 My prayers are always with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gray! I really aprechiate it.

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!