Friday, June 28, 2019

Songs to Help In a Hard Time


I thought that today I would share some songs that have helped me get through hard times. None of these are linked, so if you're interested, just search them. =)


Place in this World by Michael W. Smith 
This song is such a heart cry for me needed to rely on God to find our place in this world.

God Only Knows by For King and Country 
A wonderful reminder that God knows what you are going through.

Every Mile Matters by Nichole Nordeman 
This song is the equivalent to having someone sit you down for coffee and telling you all the good and bad is for a reason.

Purpose by Willow City 
You’re here for a purpose. Don’t forget.

Fine, Fine Life by For King and Country 
Little irritations happen, but that’s not the big picture.

It Is Well by David Dunn (This is not the hymn)
This song is my favorite song ever. It got me through a really hard time in my life. Talking about it is well, even when it doesn’t feel like it. Also his Today Is Beautiful is amazing.

Hope In Front of Me Danny Gokey 
There’s hope even if you don’t see it.

Just Cry by Mandisa
It’s okay to just cry. God hears.

Walk With Me by Legacy Five 
God walks with you in the dark places.


If you don’t listen to any others, try It Is Well.

What are some songs that have gotten you through a hard time? 

2 comments:

  1. I love Hope in Front of Me! His other song Tell Your Heart to Beat Again, and Blessings by Laura Story, has definitely gotten me through some hard times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, yeah, Tell Your Heart to Beat Again and Blessings are awesome songs!!

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!