Saturday, April 18, 2020

L A U G H



I have spent my tears 
I have cried enough 
The frustration has boiled up 
Overflowing onto everything 
My patience has been thin 
My weariness has been consuming 
But I’ve had enough of giving in 
Of letting myself get overwhelmed 
I’ve had enough of focusing on the bad
I need to realign my focus 
There was a time to cry 
There was a time to fight 
There was a time to work 
But now it’s time to pause 
Now it’s time to worship 
To focus on the One who made us 
It is time to praise Him
Now is the time to laugh 
Without fear of the future


She laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25

(There is a time for everything 3:1)
A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance. Ecclesiastes 3:4

4 comments:

  1. yes yes yes Mikayla!! This is so true!! I know the Lord is faithful and will get us through this hard time.
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!