Saturday, January 23, 2021

Life Updates, Mouthguads, and Movies





At this moment I am wearing a mouth guard. Why? Stress induced teeth grinding. I don't tend to feel stressed very much. I mean, I do sometimes, but my body tends to feel stress more then I do, thus the grinding. I have been working a lot more then normal, and life has just been weird lately. But, I wanted to share with y'all some life updates that are not as stressful. XD

1. I'm thinking of re-vapming the blog soon! It's been almost two years since I moved here and I'm thinking it's about time for some updates. This might take me awhile due to work and stuff, but it is on my list to do soon. 

2. I have Pandora plus back, so if you have any music recommendations, drop them below, I will check them out! Right now I am listening to some fun older songs like Daydream Beliver, Come on Let's get Happy, and Wouldn't it be Nice. 

3. MudLove is having a sale. Y'all know how much I love MudLove. Well, right now they are having a sale on their custom bands and you can get free shipping on top of that with the code WAYFINDERWOTY. I may or may not have ordered two bands. I was very excited. XD If you do a word of the year, this is a great way to keep it with you all the time!

4. I found a fun series on youtube. I don't really like Anne of Green Gables, but I have really enjoyed watching Green Gable Fables on youtube. Not only are they cute and clean, but they are also free, which is cool. To me they made the story of Green Gables way more palatable, and sweet. I also really love the actors. If you're a fan of the new Studio C you might enjoy seeing Tanner as Gilbert. (Note, I can only vouch for season one)

How's your week going? Watch any fun shows lately?



8 comments:

  1. Fun post!! Sorry to hear you're feeling stressed, though. :(
    Last week was good!! I was busy preparing for the PSAT, which, Lord willing, I'll be taking tomorrow. :) Then I watched a Sue Thomas episode last night and was shocked to have it end unexpectedly with "To Be Continued." I'm looking forward to seeing the next part after my test tomorrow, LOL.
    Hope the upcoming week goes great for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. <3
      Ohh, I will be praying for you! Oh no!! I hope it goes well. Which episode is it?
      Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it. :)
      It was "The Actor," so the next episode to watch is "Planes, Trains, and Buses." :) Can't wait to see what happens!!

      Delete
    3. Ohh, those are such good episodes! =D The ending is epic. XD

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to look into the Mud Love sale and that YouTube series ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you can! If you end up watching the show, tell me!! I really want to be able to talk it over with someone. XD

      Delete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!