Friday, October 25, 2019

Review of Firmament: No Man


I am so excited to be sharing my review of J. Grace Pennington's newest book, Firmanment: No Man!

Warning: There may be mild spoilers if you have not read the previous books in the series!


I don't even know where to start with this book. I've been waiting for it for about two years and was beyond excited to be able to dive in.
These characters are just. so. stunning. I feel like if I met any of them, I would know them instantly.
The plot was so intense, I stayed up until midnight reading it one night. Thus continuing my tradition of always having Pennington's book steal my sleep. Also, I was crying at midnight. I can't say why, but I am not okay. At all.
This book had one of the most interesting for character interactions. Crash and Guilders were such a unique pair. They were so opposite that it was hilarious to watch them. Having Andi, August, and the Doctor all alone together was fun to see. I really felt for Andi and all the emotions she didn't know what to do with. I wanted to just give her a hug.
Book (yes that's a name) was a very interesting addition to the group, and I cannot wait to hear more about him.
This book so good I don't even know what to tell you. I laughed out loud (a rare thing for me while reading), I cried (also rare for me), I was on the edge of my seat. I haven't felt this many emotions reading a book in a long time. Sci-fi has been my favorite genre for a long time, and this series is the best I have ever read. I cannot wait for the next book.


Find it on Goodreads and on Amazon
Visit J. Grace Pennington's website.

Have you read any of Pennington's books? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!