Saturday, December 14, 2019

Currently... Christmas Edition


It has been a super busy week over here of Christmas prep. With everything from sending out presents, going to parties, and writing cards. So I thought it would be fun to do one of the "Currently" posts I used to do a lot on my old blog. So here we go!

Currently, I am... 

Reading... A Very Bookish Christmas. It's a delightful collection, you should check it out before it's gone at the end of the month!

Watching... Christmas movies! My favorite being The Christmas Card. <3

Listening... How Many Kings by Downhere. One Small Child by Aaron Pelsue Band.

Writing... Christmas cards and gift tag labels. Both super fun to do. 

Trying... To keep Christmas gifts a secret. It's getting harder the closer we get to Christmas cause its just. so. exciting!



Crafting... Painted Christmas cards. It is so much more fun then I thought it would be and I may have spent three hours doing it one evening. ;)

Doing... Lots of laundries. With Christmas comes parties, more outfits, which means more laundry. 

Loving... All the time with my family at Christmas events, and getting to hang with freinds!

Hating... How fast the month is going. Like how are we already almost halfway???

Discovering... New music. I got Music Unlimited really cheap, and I've been enjoying getting to try out a lot of music. (If you've got any recommendations, drop them off in the comments!)



Enjoying... My little Christmas tree on my desk. <3

Feeling... Happy. =)

Thinking... About my last job of the year tonight. I've got some super fun kids I'm babysitting. 

Hoping... To get some more Christmas cards written so I can send them out on Monday.

Considering... Making myself some tea. 

Starting... To get into full-blown obnoxious Christmas mood when you won't be able to get me off topic for long. ;)

Finishing... Up Christmas shopping! I did the last of it today!


What are y'all up to? Are you ready for Christmas? 

8 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I'm in total agreement about this month rushing by way too quickly! Ugh! I had big plans to relax and enjoy the whole month. *taps fingers and stares at calendar* It hasn't happened. Yet. There is still hope for some days though. ;)
    I haven't even started thinking about Christmas shopping. Usually I do. Not this year.
    And we love "The Christmas Card." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need more time this month. =( The whole week up till Christmas is packed over here, but I am hoping to just enjoy the crazy. ;)
      It's my favorite!! I think we're going to watch it tomorrow. =D

      Delete
  2. The Christmas Card is a fun sweet movie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikayla,
    We are decorating the tree today. The shopping is finished.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY, HEALTHY 2020.
    Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!