Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saying Goodbye to 2019



I'm saying goodbye
To 2019
This year held a lot
I said a few very hard goodbyes
I had to let go of someone
I wanted to hold onto forever
God led me to the best job
With a dozen kids to love on
I got to travel and see new sights
I spent nights staring at stars
Staying up to see an eclipse
I spent so much time
Just hanging with my family
God led me to an amazing bible study
With the best girls to share it with
I spent nights crying
Trying to figure out what's going on
I found peace in a loving God
I found provision as He sent me what I needed
So as I say goodbye
To this year of highs and lows
I have to thank God
For all the things He's done
Cause in the good and bad
I know He's working it all for good
Even if I can't see it yet

I will see y'all next year! In January I'll be sharing my top ten books of 2019, my highlights of the year, and my goals for 2020! It's been a great decade.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Mikayla, I loved this. Thank you for sharing this :)<3
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!