Saturday, December 21, 2019

Five Christmas Songs I'm Loving


It is getting so close to Christmas! I wanted to share with y'all five songs that I've been listening to on repeat this month. These are all songs that just make me excited for Christmas, and remind me of the reason of the season. There is also one that's just an epic version of Carol of the Bells. ;)

Just as a note, all of these videos lead to youtube and all copyrights belong to their respective owners. 

How Many Kings by Downhere

(Probably my number one Christmas song of all time)


It's About the Cross by Ball Brothers

(If you haven't heard this, do it now. It's amazing.)


One Small Child by David Meece


I Heard The Bells by Five Strings

(This is the best version of this song I have ever heard)


Carol of the Bells Alala

(A fun dramatic version to shake it up.)



What are your favorite Christmas songs? Drop them in the comments below and I'll check them out and tell you what I thought!

5 comments:

  1. It's About the Cross is a fabulous song <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom found it a couple years ago and I have adored it ever since. <3

      Delete
  2. HOW MANY KINGS IS MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG TOO!! I'll have to check out It's About the Cross. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really the best, isn't it?! =D It's amazing. I hope you can!

      Delete
  3. I also am a big fan of Casting Crown's While You Were Sleeping, it makes me stop and think, and also their Gloria/Angels We have heard on high--that one gets me bouncing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!