Saturday, September 26, 2020

G O O D B Y E



I woke up this morning 

To find you were gone

And I never had the chance 

To say thank you 

So it may be a little late 

But here goes 

Thank you for being my teacher 

For being so patient with me 

Thank you for always making time 

For giving me hugs whenever I needed

For giving of your time sacrificially 

Thank you for being so positive

And for making everyone feel loved 

Thank you for being like a second dad 

To me and everyone at our co-op

I never had the chance to tell you in person 

But I know you wouldn’t be mad 

I look forward to telling you in person 

What an impact you made on me 

But until then I’m going to miss you 

Goodbye

Until we meet again 


In memory of Doug Dedger

We’ll miss you 

2 comments:

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!