Thursday, October 6, 2022

Five Amazing Romances


Hey there! Welcome back to day four of Five Fall Favorites hosted by my friends Kate! Today I'm going to share five of my favorite romances. I'm a sucker for a good romance, so this was a fun list to put together. 

Click on the titles to read my full reviews, and click on the book covers to take you to the GoodReads page!


1. Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke


This is one of the purest romances I've ever read. Actually, the book is much more about Marty's relationship with God, and the romance takes the second spot to that. That alone makes the book something special, but the way she crafted the relationships with all the characters was amazing. 


2. True Devotion by Dee Henderson


No one does a romance like Dee Hendeson, and in my opinion, this is one of her best. Kelly and Joe were an amazing pair and their slow, sweet romance still warms my heart even if I know how it ends.

3. The Substitute Guest by Grace Livingston Hill


They say Grace Livingston Hill was the pioneer of Christian romance, so I don't feel like this list would be complete without one of her books. This book is one of my favorites of hers because it holds a lot of happy memories of reading it with my family at Christmas. 

4. A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White


This book has one of the most precious romances ever. These are some of the most unique characters I've ever read, and they are so perfect with each other. 

5. Follow the Dawn by Rachelle Rea Cobb


I have read this book twice, both times I sat down intending to read a few chapters, then ended up reading it all in one sitting. You don't see many books with really quiet main characters, so this was fun to read about. 


Click on the images to enter the giveaway and get the free ebook for today!



Come back tomorrow for more! 
What is one of your favorite romances?

15 comments:

  1. Love Comes Softly! Follow the Dawn! Those were really good romances. I so need to read Dee Henderson and A Name Unknown…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked "Follow the Dawn", and that's saying a lot because I don't really enjoy romance novels. I've listened to some of the Grace Livingston Hill books, though I don't think I've listened to the one you mentioned.
    -Lilly
    adaughterservingtheking.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was just so well done! Her books are so sweet!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I really like "Follow the Dawn"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all of these authors are already on my TBR somewhere 😂 All of these books sound good! Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Grace Livingston Hill has some of the sweetest romances. Haven't read the one you mentioned, though. I did read and enjoy Love Comes Softly and A Name Unknown.

    CutePolarBear/Hanna Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Except for the third I've read and loved all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. <3 Adding Follow the Dawn to my TBR because it sounds amazing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!