Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Five of My Favorite Mysterys

Welcome back! This is day three of Five Fall Favorites hosted by the amazing Kate! Today we are going over mystery books!

As always, click on the photo for the GoodReads page, and the title for my review. 


1. The Mystery at Lilac Inn Carolyn Keene


Nancy Drew began my love for mystery at only about ten. I quickly devoured the rest of the series, but this book remains one of my favorites. Our library had an audiobook of it, and I listened to it on repeat until they got rid of it. Nancy is forever one of the best. 

2. The Negotiator by Dee Henderson


No one writes suspense like Dee Henderson. This book is intense and the mystery was very well done. The family elements in this series are very well done, and I fell in love with each of the siblings. 

3. The Van Gogh Deception by Deron Hicks


This book is different from my normal, the mystery revolved around art theft, and Art (the main character) trying to remember who he is. I love a good amnesia story and this one was done extremely well. 

4. Five Star Spy by Perry Elisabeth Kirkpatrick


This series is such a refreshing one in the Christian Fiction genre. The characters are epic, the mystery intriguing, and it feels like a TV show. This book in particular is my favorite because Emily really shone in it, and it made me laugh incredible hard. 


5. Kate's Informant by Sarah Holman


This series is one I've loved for a very long time, and it just keeps getting better. This book was not only a very good mystery but helped me through a tough patch in my life. 


Click on the photos below to get today's free ebook, and enter the giveaway!




Thanks for joining me today! What is one of your favorite mysteries? 


15 comments:

  1. "Five Star Spy" and "Kate's Informant" are both really great books!
    Thanks for sharing, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many favs <33 great list, Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And once again Emily Abbott gets mentioned! I think the series needs some award for being the most shared series in the Five Fall Favorites. :) But thanks for sharing a different book and not the first one. :D
    And I really like the Kate's Case Files too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of Perry Kirkpatricks books are amazing, I'm not surprised they are on so many lists!
      They are awesome!

      Delete
  4. Nancy Drew, Emily Abbot, YESS!! And that's the second time I've seen Dee Henderson today. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh boy, the mystery section in my TBR is looking juicy today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee Henderson is an old favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I've seen The Van Gogh Deception floating around, but I never realized the main character has amnesia. My interest has immediately bumped up to 100%. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to add The Van Gogh Deception to my TBR and realized it's already there from when I saw your review. So thanks for the reminder, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Love the Kate's Case books. ๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are one of my favorite things ever! Just be clean and respectful and we'll get along great. Keep changing the world!